Even though I made Littleheart a fleece hat last year that was really cute, and would probably still fit, it doesn't match her new coat, and I have tons of the butterfly fleece left over, so I decided to make her a hat to go with the coat.
I found this really cute and easy hat tutorial on From an Igloo. It is lined and has a cover for the ears. Just perfect. So I started out with Christine's pattern. But instead of her Dino hat, I put butterfly wings on mine.
I like the outcome, although I am not sure if it really looks like a butterfly hat. Could just be a hat with ears....Oh well. Littleheart had fun playing with it.