Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mom's perfect fit shirt - the winter version


This summer, when my mom came to visit, she brought along her favorite t-shirt, and I made her a couple more by tracing the original one. When she came back for Littleheart's birthday, she confirmed that they were officially her favorite shirts! Unfortunately, it is now too cold in Switzerland to wear them, so I decided to surprise her with two more, only this time I made them with long sleeves. 

If you would like to make Mom's perfect fit shirt - the winter version then download the basic shirt pattern here and the extra pieces for the long sleeves here.

Follow my tutorial for the summer version here and you will have a winter long sleeve shirt in no time!







I will be linking up to some of the link parties on this page . 

6 comments:

  1. What a compliment to have your mother say that you have made her the perfect shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat! I am going to try to size it up a bit {I wear a 3x} and I'm hoping it will work. Thanks for the pattern and tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how easy it is to adapt a summer shirt to a warmer version by adding longer sleeves. This shirt does look very comfy! Thanks for sharing.
    Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why your Mother loves this shirt. I do believe it will be my fav shirt also. Thanks so much for sharing your pattern. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the shirt!

      Delete
  5. Great fabric combo of the print & ribbing! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

    ReplyDelete